Saturday, February 7, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane...

My bags are packed and I'm ready to go...

OK, here it is -- I'm a bit clueless about Argentina. When I tell people I'm going to Argentina, everyone seems to have a thought to share -- great tango, the best gelato, spectacular scenery, the charming and/or insufferable Buenos Aireans, the excellent exchange rate, wine, leather products, etc.

But, the truth is, I'm really just not that into Argentina. I am very much into going to visit Alisa and Nate. Of course, I'm not complaining about having to go to Argentina. And, I'm very excited to be able to experience the wonderful things there.

Anyway, I have an 11-hour flight ahead of me to read my guide book and get really psyched about all that I'm about to see. No need for me to get psyched about this trip, however. I'm there already.

So, dreaming about the days to come ...

PRW

No comments: